- Lavender soap works to rejuvenate and soothe the skin.
- It provides astringent properties that help reduce excess oils and re-balance the skin.
- This soap is suitable especially soothing to acne-prone skin and other types of skin irritation.
- The natural fragrance of lavender essential oil provides a calming and soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Lavender soap has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties that make it a good agent for curing insect bites and sunburn.
- Soaps made with lavender essential oil are a healing aid for any type of skin infection.
Jumping into the shower after a long day’s work is meant to relax you and wash all the stress down the drain. Lavender soap has some stress-relieving capabilities and can even help you fall into a deep sleep.
Treating Cuts, Wounds and Insect Bites
Lavender oil contains strong antibacterial properties that help to heal cuts and abrasions on the skin. It is also a powerful antiseptic that’s capable of killing disease-causing pathogens that inhabit your skin.
For years, lavender has been used as perfume and as an air freshener. Lavender soap has a sweet natural scent with subtle floral overtones, making it a favourite around the world. You can also use this soap when washing laundry.